Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop (Favorite Food Blog!)
Welcome BACK to the weekly Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop!
Grab the button code below to share this blog hop. 🙂
<a href=https://www.kindredspiritmommy.com target=_blank><img src=http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab13/jacquiblogger/LINES%203/Spotlightanimated2.gif border=0 alt=Photobucket /></a>
About Spotlight Saturday:
Welcome to our blog hop with a twist! Every Saturday swing by to link up your blog and another blog you want to spotlight! Did you find a new blog you liked this week? Is there one you visit on a daily basis? Well, simply link up your Spotlighted Blog right under yours. We will Spotlight our favorite blogs of the week in spots 4, 5, and 6.
Some weeks will have themes, so come back every Saturday to see what types of blogs are being spotlighted!
This is such a great way to get involved in the blogging community, support fellow bloggers, and get some traffic yourself!
How it Works
1. Link up your own blog, then link up a blog you want to spotlight for the week.
(ex. Spotlight: Crazy Daisy)
2. Follow your three hosts.
3. Grab our button and post it on your sidebar or a Spotlight Saturday Post.
4. Follow blogs from the list and leave a comment so they know you stopped by.
5. Return the favor by following blogs that followed you.
6. Feel free to grab the blog hop code, make a Spotlight Saturday post on your blog, and include your own followers in the fun! Your followers will be able to link up right on your blog. 🙂
(If your blog has already been spotlighted, just spotlight someone else.)
This week, spotlight a favorite FOOD blog!
Im spotlighting A Year of Slow Cooking.
Link up below
Dont forget to leave a comment at the blog you spotlighted so they can come join the blog hopping fun!