SO Easy Appliqued Tee or Onesie Photo Craft Tutorial (With Linky)
I cant believe how easy this is. I love this type of creative outlet because its SO FAST youre done with the entire project in about half an hour or less. Thats my type of project. 😉
What Youll Need:
Fusible Backing (I used Wonder Under with much success) (about $3)
Scrap fabric (you can find some great scraps or fat quarters on Etsy)
T-shirts or onesies (pretty much anything)
Note: Make sure you wash all fabrics and clothing before continuing! You dont want anything to shrink.
1. Search google images for clipart and print, or create your own applique design. Cut it out.
2. Trace around the cut-out onto the fusible webbing.
3. Find a cute fabric scrap and iron it and the t-shirt or onesie youll be applying the applique to.
4. Iron the fusible webbing onto the WRONG (not-pretty) side of the fabric, following the instructions. Mine took 3-5 seconds. The rough side of the fusible webbing down on the fabric.
5. Cut out your shape with sewing scissors.
6. Peel off the fusible backing. Its ready to iron on!
7. Position your applique onto the tee or onesie where you want it and place a damp cloth on top. Iron at wool setting for 10 seconds or so (follow your specific fusible web instructions).
8. All finished! You can now stitch around this if you want, or use Fray Check. Your choice. 🙂
Some other appliqued tank tops I did the bird was my favorite, though. 🙂
Now its time to
Do you have a creative blog post to share? Link up below, then please grab my button so that more folks can come link up!
Guidelines: Any post you deem creative can be linked here! It can be a recipe, something youve accomplished over the week, a craft tutorial, or a craft youve completed and want to show off that either you or your kids did.
And you dont have to be a mom! 🙂
Ill be tweeting your link-ups throughout the week. 🙂
Link Up Here
After you link to the thumbnail linky above, you can also link up to: