Isaac @ 3 Months
My little guy is 3 months old!
He likes to:
– Roll over from tummy to back like a pro (a stubborn one who still doesnt like tummy time).
– Smile and laugh at all the members of his family even when were not trying to be funny.
– Interact and play with Emma he loves to be teased and fussed over by her!
– Play pillow fight. For some reason it makes him laugh so hard when the pillow lands on him!
– Stand up with someone holding his hands for support he LOVES this and grins widely.
– Be held constantly.
– Play with his hands and feet, studying them intently.
– Pull toys toward himself, especially his new Lamaze elephant toy.
He doesnt like:
– To be left alone on the floor to play by himself for longer than about 2 minutes.
– Something about my milk sometimes he gets so fussy! I dont know if its the taste or if its not coming fast enough.
– Strangers to hold him (yup, he cares now so early!).
– To take baths. (And he HATES the Tummy Tub right now which is sad!)
Hes growing up so fast! Hes interested in people food already and interacts so well with everyone. Its a really fun stage were going through. 🙂 He DOES like to bite down and then turn his head to look at me while nursing which is very painful! Ive been considering weaning him at six months but hopefully I wont need to and hell stop. I remember Emma biting me when she had teeth (understandable) and I discovered that if I put her down and away from me when she did that it was an effective way of making her realize it wasnt acceptable. Isaac is still a bit young to try that on but if in a couple weeks he hasnt stopped Ill give it a try.
(I published this post a little bit late so hes actually almost 4 months at the time of this post)