BBAW Blogging Tips!
Todays assignment from My Friend Amy for Book Blogger Appreciation Week is to answer these two questions:
What is one thing you wish you knew about blogging when you started or what advice would you give a newbie blogger?
I dont really know that Im qualified to answer these questions since Im a pretty new blogger myself, but Ill do my best! And Ill definitely be interested in reading others tips, because I need all the help I can get!
The things Ive learned from surfing around other peoples blogs and doing my own research is that
1. It is important to have an attractive, easy-to-navigate design.
2. Stay on your topics (I myself blog about everything and wonder if that is too overwhelming for one blog, but so far Im just having fun with it and keeping on).
3. Post every day if you possibly can.
4. I also recommend getting an Entrecard ad (mine is on the left under Blogs of the Day). Ive had a decent amount of extra traffic from that, and its a great way to find other blogs.
5. Above all, have fun with it! 🙂
What is your best blogging tip?
Comment on other peoples blogs, many times they comment back to yours (I do)!